According to the weather forecast the chances for rain begin to go up at around 6:00 pm for Wednesday but only to 40% until 8:00 pm. For now, lets say that rugby is on pending that the rain holds off. Keep an eye out for a post shortly before 6:00 in case we need to cancel.
Lets try to play on the usual Saturday pitch at 17th and Constitution. Hopefully we can get there before the softballers do. If not we’ll find an open space nearby or move back over to 15th and Constitution.
I have a ball but please whoever has the cones from Saturday bring them! See ya out there!