Hey, as suspected we don’t have access to our pitch this morning.
Let’s meet instead at our winter spot, 17th & Constitution, by the trees. You’ll probably have to hop over a fence but I suspect you all can manage that 😜
See you in a bit.
Rugby on for tomorrow morning, 9:30am.
Let’s meet @ 15th & Independence BUT!!!!!! for the last 2 weeks there has been another group there at that time playing a game, so be on the look out for potential change of location post in the morning. I’ll see what it looks like when I get there. If not we will be over by the Washington monument.
You won’t have to put up with this much longer but – still time to sign up: CLICK ME!
All details are at that link, but here are some highlights:
- where: Little River Farm – 22006 James Monroe Hwy in Aldie VA 20105
- when: 10am this Sunday, 23rd September (games start @ 10:30am)
- what to bring: a blue & a red jersey (official DC touch jerseys or whatever you have), water
- who: bring whoever you want, they just need to buy a ticket too
- what will be there: pool, BBQ, drinks, games (rugby & other), prizes
- cost: $10, with all proceeds going to support Serge Betsen Academy
Let’s celebrate a break in the rain by playing touch tomorrow, 6pm, Tidal Basin pitch.
And don’t forget about the tournament this Sunday.