The weather’s not looking so great for tomorrow so I’m cancelling rugby. It’s going to rain, but it’s a little difficult to determine now whether it’ll start during rugby or after. Still, I’m not going to play weather monitor up until the last minute either. Better to just hold off until next week.
Also, this time of year there’s crap weather pretty frequently. So for any newbies out there, get acclimated to more sporadic play over the winter.
See everyone next week.