The new field seems like a good fit. Numbers have been a little low though, so I’m going to start surveying for Wednesday rugby for the remainder of the season.
If you’re in for tomorrow, respond to this post to let me know. If we get numbers, rugby’s on. If not, we’ll postpone until Saturday.