A Tentative Greenlight For Rugby Tomorrow

Hey Guys,

The weather’s a bit iffy tomorrow.  I’ll cancel if it’s raining.  I think things will probably hold up though because chances are better that it’s just going to be cloudy in the morning with rain arriving in the afternoon.

Look out for an email in the morning whether we’re on.  If we play, it’ll be at 9:30 a.m. at 17th and Constitution.

Advertisements

One thought on “A Tentative Greenlight For Rugby Tomorrow

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s