Rugby tomorrow is tenatively on

Hey everyone,

There is a 50% chance of rain for tomorrow afternoon/evening.  Let’s keep rugby on for now with an eye to watching the forecast throughout the day.  If it’s raining close to 6:00 pm, I’ll send an email cancelling.  Otherwise, we’re on.

See everyone out there tomorrow.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s