Thunderstorms are a decent possibility for tomorrow. I’m going to make a decision around 8:00-8:30 in the morning about whether we’re going to play. Keep on the lookout for a posting.
AND, sign up for the tournament! We’re playing on Saturday Aug 27th in Virginia. You can sign up by responding to Tuesday’s post about the tourney. It’s going to be a good time plus there will be food. Hard to pass up, so don’t!