Guys, apologies, but in my haste this morning I misread the forecast. Looks like it might be pretty crappy out after all–wintry mix right in the middle of play time. I’ll make a call tomorrow morning to see how things hold up. I’ll post around 8:00 a.m. to see if we’ll be playing at 9:30 a.m.
I’d be down to play regardless, worth doing a survey no?