Will make a call in the morning – if on, meeting @9am, 17th & Constitution

Hey guys – doesn’t look great for tomorrow but I’m hesitant to cancel just yet, given how variable the forecast has been this week. Check back for an update around 7am.

Some rain would be fine, it’d just be if it was lashing or if there was thunder & lightning. Fingers crossed!

If we play we should meet at 17th & Constitution. Chance of rain increases as the day progresses, so I would suggest meeting at 9am to get more in before the rain (if we meet at all). I’ll let you know in the morning.

Advertisements

Seriously, this weather lads…

Sorry for all the posts, this will be the last one today, I promise!

I am giving up trying to predict the weather, should be grand, but stick with 17th & Constitution anyway and you can keep an eye on the forecast yourself here in the meantime: https://weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/l/USDC0001:1:US