Rugby Tentatively On for Saturday Oct. 1

The chances of rain tomorrow morning are in the 40-45% range so for now I say we plan to play pending an update in weather in the morning. I will reassess around 8 am and make an additional post at that time confirming whether we will play or not.

Hope to see you all out there! Same place same time: 9 AM, 15th and Independence.

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Rugby Tentatively On for Saturday Oct. 1

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s