There is a chance for rain tomorrow, so we will make the final call of whether we will play or not at about 8:30 am tomorrow morning.
But assuming the weather is good enough to play: Who wants to play? Please respond with a comment to this post so we can see if we have numbers.
If we have numbers and if the weather holds out we will play at our usual spot starting at 9:30 am. Hope to see you out there!