Will make a call in the morning – if on, meeting @9am, 17th & Constitution

Hey guys – doesn’t look great for tomorrow but I’m hesitant to cancel just yet, given how variable the forecast has been this week. Check back for an update around 7am.

Some rain would be fine, it’d just be if it was lashing or if there was thunder & lightning. Fingers crossed!

If we play we should meet at 17th & Constitution. Chance of rain increases as the day progresses, so I would suggest meeting at 9am to get more in before the rain (if we meet at all). I’ll let you know in the morning.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s