I’ve been waiting to see if the forecast clears for tomorrow but there is a chance of another rainstorm. Bring your stuff to work anyway & fingers crossed that changes. I’ll post again tomorrow.
If not, who would be up for playing at 6pm on Thursday instead?
Thursday is good for me
I’m down for Thursday.