Despite today’s forecast, the morning is supposed to be cold, but clear. So we’re on for 9:30am, meeting here.
If anyone’s passing the Tidal Basin please have a look at the state of the grass and let me know what you think. We may want to move back there soon.
Also, daylight savings this Sunday – so hopefully we will be starting Wednesday touch on the 13th (weather dependent), around the same spot, 6pm-dark. Keep an eye out for a post next week.