Tropical Depression

Currently monitoring the storm. We’re in the forecasted path to get about 4 inches of rain this afternoon and evening. It’s expected to be strong winds and heavy rain for the 6-7 hour, which is prime playing time. I don’t mind a little rain, but from the forecasts it looks a little too miserable. Probably going to cancel tonight.

However, if the storm tracks north and continues blowing itself out there is a chance we could play. The Mall has good drainage and even with the recent rain the soil is firm and stable, so we could play there.

I’ll watch the storm and post an update around noon or 1 to make a decision.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s