Touch is a maybe for Saturday

Very high probability of rain. However what started as a forecast of 90% chance of moderate rain has come down to 75% chance of light to moderate rain. The storm is moving fast, so there is always a chance it could blow itself out or past by 9:30 tomorrow.

Yes we usually don’t let a little rain stop us from playing. If the forecast holds it will be more than a little. Not quite enough to send you running for cover, but enough to make you soaked miserable coming down consistently for 3 hours. Either way we’ll be kicked off the tidal basin even if we do play. And there is a perfectly non-rainy day on Sunday…..

Watch this space for a morning update.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s