Wednesday is tentative depending on weather

There is almost certainly going to be some heavy rain and flooding from 4-6p this afternoon. There is still at least 90% chance of moderate rain the whole time we would play from 6-8p. However it will still be warm and most of the lightning and heavy rain will be over.

The final decision will be around 4 today whether we are playing or not. If we do it will be on the WW2 side of washington monument on the side field at 5:45pm

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s