Monday is a Maybe

Weather reports are conflicted on whether there will be rain. It will be chilly with a strong breeze, but if it looks like the rain will hold off or be very light we’ll play.

I’ll give it until about 3:30 to make the final call. If we play it will be between Washington monument and WW2 memorial at 5:30pm.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s