Tomorrow’s a Game-time Decision

Hey Guys,

The forthcoming rain is putting a damper on our plans to head out and play rugby tomorrow morning.  I know we’re all desperate to play–it’s been a month since we’ve been out there.  But it’s going to be a tough call if the rain is as consistent as forecasts predict.

I’ll make a determination tomorrow morning at around 8:30.  Hopefully it won’t be raining then, and hopefully the ground won’t be too soaked.  Be on the lookout for my posting.

3 thoughts on “Tomorrow’s a Game-time Decision

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s