That’s a no…

Sorry lads, looks like this morning is a no go.

Anyone interested in playing tomorrow afternoon instead? Rain might clear by 4ish. Sound off below if you’re in & if we have numbers I’m there!

Best I can offer is to wait to decide until early afternoon tomorrow based on responses & weather.

6 thoughts on “That’s a no…

  1. I’m in if tomorrow afternoon looks good. Also, what do think about a fall back plan for coffee meet-ups on weekends that the weather drowns us out?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s