Sorry lads, looks like this morning is a no go.
Anyone interested in playing tomorrow afternoon instead? Rain might clear by 4ish. Sound off below if you’re in & if we have numbers I’m there!
Best I can offer is to wait to decide until early afternoon tomorrow based on responses & weather.
I’m in if tomorrow afternoon looks good. Also, what do think about a fall back plan for coffee meet-ups on weekends that the weather drowns us out?
Im in for tommorrow
I am down for tomorrow afternoon, let’s do it.
Great idea! In!
Awesome I’m in!
Down for Sunday….