Sorry lads, looks like this morning is a no go.
Anyone interested in playing tomorrow afternoon instead? Rain might clear by 4ish. Sound off below if you’re in & if we have numbers I’m there!
Best I can offer is to wait to decide until early afternoon tomorrow based on responses & weather.